Congratulations; you’re blogging regularly. Now, do you know how well it’s working?
The level of your content marketing strategy, in order of fantasticness ( level of sophistication and, hence, difficulty):
5. Writing and publishing blog content
4. Developing a content marketing strategy to guide that content
3. Executing that strategy consistently
2. Measuring and analyzing that content to see how it’s performing
1. Adjusting the strategy periodically based on the data
In our recent blog post, we demonstrated what “measuring your content performance” can look like, the kinds of things you can learn, and how it can help you determine the direction of your content program.