Your email marketing was doing great, your click rates beat industry averages and were improving and your list was growing beyond expected list decay. But then something happened.
Your email performance plateaued and your list began to shrink. But why? Is it your messaging? Your design? Your subject line? Your timing?
There are a multitude of factors that can affect email marketing performance, and it’s difficult to know how to fix falling numbers.
Kissmetrics offers insight to a variety of email problems as well as fixes that go beyond slapping lipstick on a pig:
- Your email list isn’t growing as fast as it did
- Your prospects aren’t engaging with your message
- Your email blasts are getting little interaction
- You can’t pinpoint what causes your open and click rates to change
- Recipients open and click but don’t convert
Read more from Kissmetrics.