My name is Stephanie McLaughlin and I am the principal of Savoir Faire Marketing/Communications. One of the favorite parts of my job is acting as a digital marketing coach for small businesses.
In the past year, I had the opportunity to support more than two dozen small and independent business owners with their marketing and I absolutely loved the experience. So I created a program that’s accessible for small business owners and managers, while also being manageable for me and respectful of Savoir Faire’s clients. We call it our Small/Independent Business Partnership.
Savoir Faire’s normal way of working with clients is designed for larger enterprises but this program is built to allow me to work directly with solopreneurs and very small businesses.
Digital marketing coach for small businesses
In this program, you get direct, one-on-one access to me to work through your marketing challenges. We do this through personalized marketing coaching and consulting sessions that take place in individual Microsoft Teams meetings. Consider me your marketing sounding board. This is your opportunity to prioritize your marketing goals with the help of a professional.
I’ve been a digital marketing coach for a variety of small business types, such as (but not limited to):
- Child care centers
- Construction and remodeling firms
- Handyman businesses
- Specialized schools
- Bike shops
- Small retail businesses
- Non profits
- Landscaping companies
I’m excited to talk through your most perplexing marketing problems and figure out your best next step.
Work with me on:
- Marketing strategy & tactics
- Your website
- Email marketing
- Content development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Understanding & using analytics
- Lead generation using content + website
- Marketing automation and/or CRM
- Workflows or email sequences
- Social media
- Print materials
- & Direct Mail
Stephanie McLaughlin and Savoir Faire
After 16 years at the helm of Savoir Faire (and another 15 before that in media, marketing and PR roles) I am able to examine your goals/intentions and provide feedback on your existing marketing tools. My favorite work is uncovering a company’s “soul” and figuring out how to use that to attract the audiences that count most toward that business’s success. That’s the fun stuff!
Use our time together to:
- Audit your website for effectiveness in messaging, design and user experience
- Review website optimization and identify areas for improvement
- Recognize and work through marketing pain points
- Review your social media usage and create a manageable plan for using it effectively
- Identify business goals and the marketing tactics that are best suited for achieving them
- Understand your audiences and develop relevant messaging for reaching them
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Create an editorial calendar and strategy for producing content consistently
- Explore different content types (blog, podcast, video, email) and how they could work for you
- Develop a consistent email marketing program
- Review your branding and any print materials
Should you be interested in learning a bit more about my background and what I do, here’s my (bio and LinkedIn profile. If you’re intrigued, I’m ready to talk through your most perplexing marketing problems and figure out your best next step. If you’ve ever thought, “I can’t afford marketing services,” this is a wonderful opportunity for you and your business. Simply fill out the form on this page and we can arrange an initial conversation to ensure that this is a good fit for us both. And then we can get started!