FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August, 15, 2018
MANCHESTER, N.H. – Five New Hampshire companies are one step closer to a winning huge prize – and they need your help. On September 5, Savoir Faire Marketing/Communications will award a year of free marketing services – valued at $75,000. The prize will be given to the company with the most votes – and voting begins today, Wednesday, August 15.
After considering many worthy candidates, the five finalists are:
- ArgenTech Solutions, Inc., of Newmarket, N.H., is a veteran-owned small business providing environmental health assessments, infrastructure inspection, training and security services for the defense and commercial sectors. They utilize high-tech sensors, unmanned aircrafts and software analytics to produce end products crucial to making quality, timely decisions. Vote: https://mymm.co/argentech
- Airex Corporation, of Somersworth, N.H., is a third-generation small business offering extensive expertise in engineering innovation and world-class electromagnetic manufacturing. They produce aerospace quality components for military and commercial applications, with the aim of delivering best-in-class technology-based products. Vote: https://mymm.co/airex
- HydroComp, of Durham, N.H., creates software products for maritime vehicle designers, which are tested and supported by a team of experienced engineers who demonstrate reliable, detailed results, and a thorough workflow. Designers use the tools to confidently conduct technical calculations to reduce carbon footprints, protect marine mammals, and operate efficiently. Vote: https://mymm.co/hydrocomp
- SFC Engineering Partnership, Inc., (SFC), of Windham, N.H., is a multi-disciplined engineering consulting firm that provides Structural, Fire Protection and Civil Engineering, Surveying, and Accessibility Consultation to private, commercial, industrial and municipal markets. SFC offers services including roadway improvements, utilities and drainage design, building design, permitting, sprinkler and alarm design, site planning, feasibility studies, infrastructure improvements, accessibility consultation and design, plan code review, and construction administration. Vote: https://mymm.co/sfcengineering
- Tech Needs, of Salem, N.H., began in a family member’s garage and has been serving New England communities by streamlining the job search process for those seeking employment. Tech Needs also assists local employers find talent to grow their businesses and the local economy. Vote: https://mymm.co/techneeds
One vote per email address will be tallied, and the New Hampshire company with the most votes at the end of the voting period wins.
“We were thrilled to receive so many worthy entries to the contest,” Savoir Faire Principal Stephanie McLaughlin said. “It was tough narrowing the contest down. We discovered a remarkable thing along the way. There are so many intriguing businesses here in New England, and while they are masters at their crafts, they need some help marketing themselves.”
Once the winner has been revealed, the years’ worth of free marketing will commence on Monday, October 1, 2018. From there, Savoir Faire will help the winning company solve challenges with the development and implementation of a smart, strategic marketing program.
“We’re ready to introduce more business owners and empowered general managers to the Savoir Faire brand of marketing,” McLaughlin said.
Savoir Faire approaches complex marketing challenges using a three-step process, starting with Discovery, where they learn about the company, its business goals and competitors, along with opportunities in the marketplace. From there, a marketing strategy is built and implemented in the next two phases.
The first part of the strategy is to Build the Machine. This is where the digital framework of a marketing program is built (or rebuilt). That could include a website, marketing automation or inbound marketing system, along with social media or email.
The second piece of the strategy is implemented with Run the Machine. This is when an ongoing program is executed, measured and analyzed, and continuous improvements are made based on results and data.
About Savoir Faire
Savoir Faire is an integrated marketing firm that sits at the crossroads of traditional and digital marketing, with an adventurous spirit when it comes to evolving disciplines. The firm works with business owners or other decision makers who may be overwhelmed with all the things they could be doing to market their businesses but frustrated about choosing the right things — the ones that will make a difference in their bottom line. Savoir Faire offers services in web development, digital marketing, traditional marketing and inbound marketing. To learn more about Savoir Faire, visit our website, follow us on Twitter, or become a fan on Facebook.